My goal is to keep your children safe and at the same time let them explore their creative side. I want each child to enjoy creating individual projects that reflects his or her own personalities. Projects are designed to help the students learn and have fun while sewing.
Please give me a 24 hour cancellation and all missed classes can be made of the following Saturday. Payment arrangements can be made.
We will start out with the basic 101 of sewing , learning what each tool is and how it works properly. We are going to start out with learning the art of a straight stitch. Even though this is a learning process I want every child to have fun and feel good about themselves and what they have created.
For all other questions please contact me via email@example.com
Each 4 week session is $125.00 all materials are included
- First week: we starting learning how to use a sewing machine properly.
- Second week: your child will keep practicing the art of a straight stitch and learn more basic sewing skills and make a pillow case.
- Third week: we will continue with learning how to use the sewing machine & keep practicing how to thread the sewing machine and bobbin properly and make a infinity scarf.
- Fourth week: we have a review of what they have learned through out the month and make a decorative pillow for their room.
I have a separate curriculum for boys
- First week: we start learning how to use a sewing machine properly and safely.
- Second week: we continue practicing the art of the straight stitch and make a pillow case.
- Third week: we will continue with learning how to use the sewing machine & keep practicing on threading the machine properly and the bobbin. We will also make a cool decorative pillow for their bedroom.
- Fourth week: We will have a review of of what they have learned over the past month and make a bat mask.